* We give you private access to online software that provides everything you need to prepare for your theory test FOR FREE!
* You get free UNIQUE handouts at the end of lessons so you can revise in your own time, leaving more time free during lessons for driving.
* If you are practising privately with friends or family, your supervisor is entitled to a FREE hour-long lesson with an instructor. No other driving school offers that!
* We can help you get cheap car insurance while you are a provisional licence holder - potentially saving you hundreds of pounds.
* We run a free "ask an instructor" e-mail help service for pupils and supervisors alike. We will provide a full written answer to your driving-related question asap.
You can join us on Facebook and Twitter to gain access to money-back vouchers, competitions and great driving tips, news and entertaining content.
* We work seven days a week and don't charge extra for weekend lessons. Because we have a large team, weekend and evening slots are regularly available.
* We operate a door-to-door service in Wycombe. You could start your lesson from school or work and finish at home - saving on taxi fares!
* Our head-hunted instructors all have good pass rates and are all fully qualified, as we do not employ trainees. Trainee driving instructors do not have to inform you that they're unqualified. They display a pink badge in their car, instead of a green one.
* You can have lessons of one hour, 1.5hrs or 2hrs in length. We do not insist on two hour lessons (unless you live on the outskirts of our area).
* Your instructor can arrange for you to have a mock test with a different Wycombe Driving School instructor at the normal lesson fee.
* We provide a free test booking service, on request.
* All our instructors have been CRB-checked and have clean records.
* We guarantee our instructors will behave in a polite and professional manner. We conduct customer satisfaction surveys at regular intervals to ensure standards are met.
* Our pupils get uniterrupted one-to-one tuition. Our instructors are not allowed to 'piggyback' - ie pick up the next pupil during a lesson. They won't answer the phone, smoke, chat excessively or undertake any other time-wasting activities during lesson time.